We do not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register for the Service. The Service is not directed at children under the age of 13 and you must be at least 18 years old to use our Service.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following information about you:
Information You Provide Us Directly
When you register for an account and/or utilize our Services.
Examples of information we collect that you provide us directly may include:
- first name, last name
- physical mailing address
- home or business address
- telephone number (home, business, and/or mobile/cellular)
- e-mail address(es)
- approximate age/birthdate (month/year)
- financial information such as payment details and your transactional history with us.
- We use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools may collect information sent by your device or our Service, including the web pages you visit, add-ons, and other information that assists us in improving the Service. We may collect and use this analytics information along with analytics information from other users.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
- Our Site is not presently configured to respond to “Do Not Track” or DNT signals from web browsers.
Log File Information
- Your browser may automatically report log file information each time you make a request to access (i.e., visit) a web page or app.
- When you use our Service, our servers may record certain log file information, including your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Service, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information. We may also collect similar information from emails sent to our users that then help us track, which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients. This information allows for more accurate reporting and improvement of the Service.
INFORMATION FROM THIRD PARTIES
The Data available through our Services is provided to you by us but is sourced and/or licensed from Data Sources. Data Sources may consist of social networks, message boards, blogs and other sites where users publically post comments, opinions and other content such as pictures, videos and links.
Depending on the Data Source, the Data that we are permitted to collect may vary. Such Data may include details such as a profile picture, postings, comments, username, user age, birthdate, gender, location, time zone; number of followers, friends, contacts; and/or date, time and place that Data was uploaded. Ultimately, the Data that is obtained by us will be dependent on what has been made publicly available and provided to us by the Data Source.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION AND SECURITY MEASURES
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide our Services to you. We will also retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted to our Site and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request or which we feel may interest you.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any agreements entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our Service and to correspond with you.
- To investigate breaches of our agreement with you or unlawful use of the Service.
- To produce aggregate statistical information and analytics about the Service (from which users cannot be identified).
- As provided for in the Omniquo Terms of Service to the Data Sources from whom you obtained the Data while using our Services;
- Who provide a service to us and only use personal information in accordance with our instructions. For example, in order to process payment for our Services, we may use third party payment processors to assist it in processing your personally identifiable payment information securely;
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your information in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply the Omniquo Terms of Service; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of us or others.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any of our affiliates, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
To the extent we have directly collected information from you, you have the right to ask us not to process your information for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your information) if we intend to use your information for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You may exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your information. In addition, you may review and request changes to any of the information we have collected from you through our Site or request changes to your marketing preferences. With respect to any of the foregoing requests, please contact us via the information provided at http://www.omniquo.com/about/contact-us/.
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please review these policies before you submit any information to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, you are entitled to request a copy of the information we hold about you. Any access request may be subject to a fee of $15 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.